• Aloha E-Bikes is the first and largest local E-Bike/scooter carrier in Honolulu, Hawaii
since 2007. Our mission is to provide the best prices and decent quality products to
our community and to promote environment-friendly transportation and healthy.
• If you are Smart and Teachable, we can help you to avoid brutal spending of your
hard-earned savings for a decent market popular ebike.
• We have experienced Staff to answer all your questions and to provide quality
Service. Our mechanics and technicians with over 10 years of total experience for all
of your technical questions and problems!
• All AEB Bikes and Scooters are built to comply with Federal Moped Safety Standards
(FMSS). When shopping, you must remember, Not all other E-Bikes and Mopeds are
built like ours! Others may not be qualified to register in our State!
• We specialize in Electric Motor Bikes and Scooters. Sorry, we do not carry Gasoline
Mopeds because of our strong belief for an environment-friendly business !!!
• Spare Parts are in store and also available by shipping.
• We also carry other electric and medical scooters in special orders.
Most importantly, we continue working hard and insuring that you will have many long
years of enjoyable and trouble-free riding with every e-bike you invest.
Warranty and Service:
We offer a 15-day total warranty for all E-Bikes/Scooters after purchase and
Six-to-twelve months Parts and Labor warranty (including motor, battery, and
Repair service is available after warranty ends (see details on Products & Contact Us
All Aloha E-Bikes / Scooters are built to our specifications, and we hardly experience a
product not functioning properly out of the box. However, if (in the rare event) a
product does not function properly, we will make every effort to get you going, or
replace the product at no charge.
We encourage customers buying from our local stores after a full test drive on Oahu.
Customers from all other islands in Hawaii, please contact main office in Oahu to
arrange shipping; freight is around $50-$80 per bike based on the size. Usually a flat
rate fee ($25) will be applied to all inter-island shipping.
Customers from US mainland, please write Email to infor@AEBbike.com,
Your order will be processed at our California Distribution Center in Los Angeles.
Why Buy from Aloha E-Bikes?
|Ride an E-Bike, Save the Earth !
and Save Money & Live Better
Why ride E-Bikes/Scooters?
1) Minimal cost on
2) $5 electricity per month;
3) No oil, No gas, No noise, No
exaust - the Green Machine;
4) Very clean - Quiet - Smooth
5) Best way to school,
shopping or office within
6) Save big $$$ riding daily;
7) Good for the environment
8) A nice sports activity, and
good for your health.
C-106, City Square (the Old DMV Place)
1199 Dillingham Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96817
Call: 808-367-0901 or 808-741-8766
Who will be most benefited
when riding an E-Bike?
1) In town commuters
2) College and high school
3) Frequent shoppers in
4) Anyone with foot problems
and difficult to walk
5) Beach goers and recreation
5) Anyone who want to reduce
green house gas emission
6) Anyone who wants to save
money, cut gasoline spending
and forget parking fees
7) and so on - you name it
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Time to charge it? - About 1-2-3-4 hours; scooters up to 6-7 hrs
2) How fast can it go? - from 20 to 35 mph
3) How far can it go? - about 20-50-130 miles or 2-3 days riding from one charge.
4) What is the cost for electricity? - about 5 dollars per month, believe or not.
5) No noise? - very quiet, it does not bother your neighbors- the true Green Vehicle!
6) Parts and warranty ?
- We have stocks of easy tear/wear parts; all e-bikes come with 6-months (or longer) of
7) Why it saves money? It does this in two ways:
a) it does not need much maintenance and uses very little electricity (<$5/month riding daily).
b) it saves you 75% money on gas and maintenances because you will drive less and not as
frequent as before.
Monday - Saturday: Open: 9am to 7pm
Sunday: Open 11am to 3pm (for Pick up
/Drop Off; Call 1st always better)
Living Green and Save
|Electric Bike/Scooter - the Best Transportation,
More Ebikes = Less Noise, Less Emission and a Cleaner City
Rental or Lease of
Aloha E-Bikes / E-Mopeds
in Waikiki and Honolulu
please contact us ahead of time
other locations on Oahu, please
look at Rentals
Order and InterIsland Shipping
|Copyright © 2007-2018, Aloha E-Bikes Corp. All rights reserved.
|Summer - the Best Time to e-Bike
Both Regular and Folding E-Bikes
are available from
AEB, E-JOE, BESV, Prodeco, Bulls, Retrospec
*Summer Promotions in August*
How to get to: City Square
The old Honolulu DMV Driver License place on 1199
Dillingham, just across from Costco, Best Buy,
HCC, 7/11 and Zippy's
Bus #C and #9 (Ala Moana Mall), 40, 42, 43, 52, 62
and 88A, all stop at City Square on Dillingham
Hawaii Kai/Kahala Mall stop at Kohou St on N
King St; 1 block south on Kohou to City Square.
Bus #E and #2 from Waikiki transfer on Beretania
to Bus #C and #9 to get to Dillingham Blvd.
Aloha and Welcome to AEB Electric Bike Hawaii Website!
|New Style, New Experience, Ready to Roll !
|Major Brands We Carry and More